Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Man Sandwich



So this is my third post in three days....


I've been out of school for about a week and am starting to feel a little bored. Can you tell? I just don't know what to do with all this free time!


Also, I've been on the Daniel Fast with a friend of mine. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the Daniel Fast is kind of a detox/cleanse/spiritual focusing that follows the diet of Daniel in the Bible. It's one of those mind-body-spirit kind of things. Go ahead, call me a hippie. It's fine. On the fast, I drink only water and eat only food that grows from a seed.


So basically I've been eating rabbit food. And living vicariously through my husband for whom I have been cooking extravagently delicious meals filled with all the things that I can't eat on the fast. This was the ultimate man sandwich .


It's pretty simple: layer cheese, egg, bacon, more cheese, more egg, and more bacon, between two pieces of toast. I ate it with my eyes.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! YOU ATE IT WITH YOUR EYES! that made me cackle.

    ReplyDelete