Sunday, August 7, 2011

Beet and Goat Cheese Risotto Update


Confessions: I have been a pathetic excuse for a blogger this summer.

Dear readers,

(Assuming that I still have readers)

I am truly sorry. My travels and activities and crazy work schedule are no excuse. Tonight I am going to try to bring you some updates so that TOMORROW we can introduce our exciting new "magazine challenge". But we'll tell ya all about that later! You gotta keep reading to find out what it is ;)

If you scroll down to Meredith's July 14th post, you will see that I was supposed to promptly let you know how MY experience with the Beet and Goat Cheese Risotto went. Well, all I've got for you is a picture and some videos that you will most likely not find nearly as ammusing as I do.

This is an update about three weeks late. Let me remind you what was happening: Merdith's mother was in town visiting her the same weekend my mother was in town visiting me. We decided to make the same recipe (beet and goat cheese risotto) and share our respective experiences with each other and you lovely folks. So, if you're interested in learning some more tips about how to make this recipe GREAT rather than just good... Or if you're simply interested in laughing at how dumb we are when we think we're being funny... Watch below.




P.S. Technology is not my friend. That's why you're not seeing the whole video, only clips.

1 comment:

  1. you guys are too cute. lol you need a show on food network - hahaha

    ReplyDelete